Slitter Scorer, Electrical Control, 120/150 m/min, SMBD-DDSJ
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Corrugated Board Manufacturing
- Electric adjustment of slitting blade distance, pneumatic blade holding and automatic locking;
- Tungsten steel alloy blade is featured by long service life, and configured with automatic and manual sharpening system;
- Five-point scoring enables scored line to be easily folded without breaking;
- Electric control of transverse movement, with moving range of 200mm;
- Automatic synchronization with corrugating line;
|Model|| || || |
|Min. scoring distance||120mm(4.72")|
|Slitting blade size||260*158*1.3mm(10.24*6.22*0.05")|
|Scoring wheel size||Upper 162mm, lower 162mm(6.38")|
|Speed (m/min)||120/150 m/min(4724.41/5905.51")|
Trugen Machinery has been dedicated to manufacturing and supplying complete corrugator systems for paper and corrugated packaging industries since its foundation. As a specialist corrugating machinery manufacturer, manufacturing corrugator and converting equipment for corrugated carton manufacturers and cardboard box suppliers is only a part of what we do. We are also able to offer a comprehensive range of services from plant layout design to repair and upgrade of your paper corrugation machines, corrugated board converting machines or corrugated box making machines. Our specialist competence makes us capable of providing individual machines for various corrugated manufacturing process. Trugen Machinery is looking forward to continuing our respected reputation in corrugated market.