Single Facer, SF-DW10/DW15
Corrugated Board Manufacturing
|Max. Design speed||100m/min||150m/min|
|Flute roller Dia.||280mm||320mm|
|Work width||1400mm, 1600mm, 1800mm||1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm|
|Heating source||Steam, electricity, liquid gas||Steam|
- Paper feeding is carried out by using vacuum absorption method, a high-pressure blower is equipped to ensure the stable corrugation process at high speed;
- The width of groove on lower corrugating roll is less than 2mm, efficiently preventing the marks of stripes on corrugated cardboard;
- Universal joint transmission system is adopted to reduce vibration, enabling the operation more stable and reliable;
- Reduction gearbox is designed with oil-immersed lubrication to lower the machine vibration;
- Automatic glue feeding, pneumatic control of glue application and return can provide cushion effect;
- Engraved glue applicator roll is chrome plated;
- The glue width is electrically adjusted with convenience and fastness;
- The surface of glue applicator roll is engraved and chromium-plated;
- When the single facer is heated by steam, paper medium can be equipped with a water sprayer which is able to humidify paper and avoid paperboard bursting, ensuring the forming of paper medium and improving the smoothness and production speed of corrugated board.
Trugen Machinery has been dedicated to manufacturing and supplying complete corrugator systems for paper and corrugated packaging industries since its foundation. As a specialist corrugating machinery manufacturer, manufacturing corrugator and converting equipment for corrugated carton manufacturers and cardboard box suppliers is only a part of what we do. We are also able to offer a comprehensive range of services from plant layout design to repair and upgrade of your paper corrugation machines, corrugated board converting machines or corrugated box making machines. Our specialist competence makes us capable of providing individual machines for various corrugated manufacturing process. Trugen Machinery is looking forward to continuing our respected reputation in corrugated market.